Friday, June 22, 2012

One heck of a woman (and I'm not speaking of myself :)

Once upon a time there was an amazing woman (I know there are many, but I am speaking of one in particular). I have known here since I was a little girl.  I have a picture of her with me at my baptism, random birthday parties, choir and band events all through school.  After high school I went to BYU for school and we barely saw each other and did not talk often, but I still loved her guts! Then she moves to Utah and what do I do??? I transfer to BYU-Idaho...then go on a mission...yada yada yada. Needless to say I see her about once a year- either I head up to Clarkston or she will stop by Boise on her way to Utah. I love that no matter what happens, we are still friends.  No matter how different our lives might seem, it don't matter, we are still friends. She just can't get rid of me!

Dynae called me a couple of months ago and let me know she would be going to the temple in Utah while she was there over her birthday, and I jumped all over the opportunity to be there with her.  Dynae is pretty much a rock star and I was so grateful that I was able to see her. I am so grateful that we share such a common bond that no matter how long it is between visits and phone calls, it doesn't matter.  Here's my shout out to my beautiful, amazing, strong friend!

Dynae and I at the Timpanogos Temple

2 comments:

  1. Glad we could see you! It was really fun catching up. You look so great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks I like reading yours too! I am going to be working at Westlake Elementary in Alpine. Part-time, so I get to spend most of my day with Autumn still. HOw are you? I miss you I hope to see you again soon! Tell Brent hi even though he doesn't know me. We need to get together with our husbands too! I think they would get along don't you? Love ya!!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete