Sunday, April 8, 2012
Happy Easter
It is Easter morning and I thought it would be appropriate to take a few minutes to update this blog. I was looking online for a picture that I wanted to include of Christ, but I could not find any that I loved of him and the resurrection. It was interesting to be looking around online and seeing all the different renditions of Christ. I am so grateful that have a smidgen of an idea of who he is and what he did for me. I realize that there is so much more that I can learn and that I try to learn everyday, but having the understanding that he is my Savior and that he atoned for my sins personally has done so much to help me. What a wonderful thing it is to know that Christ died for me, but most importantly that he lives again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment