Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happiness

This is my quote of the day from Brent. First let me give a little background so you understand why this was worth remembering. Pet names are not really our thing. I call Brent hunny, which sometimes turns into hunny bunny. I will call him puppy because he loves puppies and often acts like a puppy. That is about it. Brent in return will call me hunny which makes me melt a little, but for the most part he calls me nerd, crazy, and many other names which I can't think of at the moment. Not your typical "cute" name, but I totally know that is his term of endearment for me and it cracks me up.

Yesterday while we were sitting on the couch finishing up dinner (yeah not my favorite place, but it's not worth debating, especially after a long day of work)... Brent looks at me and asks "Do you think we are always going to be this happy?" Yeah we are, because happiness is a choice and we decided a long time ago that we are going to be happy together.



No comments:

Post a Comment