Saturday, August 3, 2013
Cramer Family Reunion 2013
It all started when my brother Jeff and his Awesome family made the journey to Boise from Colorado Springs! What a treck, but I am sure grateful they sacrificed this year to come all the way here. My Mom and Calvin came up from Idaho Falls, so everyone had a good time together. I took a few pictures throughout the weekend camping that I really enjoyed because I was able to test out my new camera lens in a different setting and more of a behind the scenes environment and I love the pictures I got. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gaylene, I LOVE all these pictures! And I can't believe how big your family has grown! So many kids now. It was really neat seeing your mom and siblings too! I miss you when you come to Utah next, let me know!! Or if I'm in Idaho I will for sure call! Love you!
ReplyDeleteJulie