I have gone shooting with Brent a lot this spring. Where we live now we are pretty close to some BLM land south of Boise so we are able to go out in the middle of no where and shoot...and it's free...can't beat that! Shooting isn't my favorite thing to do, but I am quite content to sit in my lawn chair as I read a book and reload my little boy's gun magazine. (Just in case you didn't know, my little boy is Brent. He is the happiest little boy when he is out shooting things and I love to go out with him, just to see how excited he can be.)
Michelle and Derrick, on the other hand, are not as blessed as we are to go shooting every week. The last time Derrick went shooting was when we were down in Utah visiting them. Knowing that Derrick would not be able to convince Michelle to go shooting with him anytime soon, I suggested that we all go shooting. Michelle and I could have girl talk out in the middle of no where just as easily as we could have girl talk at home. Michelle reluctantly said yes, but in the end she had a good time. Brent and Derrick paled around together and Michelle and I even shot a few rounds ourselves. Unfortunately all good things are interrupted by rain, but we still had a blast. Here are few pictures.
Derrick- All cheese :)
Ahh how sweet- look at them shooting together (I actually made them pose by the truck because it was starting to rain outside and I didn't want to get outside with my camera)
On the prowl
Derrick helping Michelle aim
Trying to aim with the 9mm. Not too shabby but I look extra special
I love this picture because it shows the case flying off to the side
Then we come home and make some delicious home made pizza. What great helpers I have!!
Chicken Garlic Pizza
BBQ Chicken Pizza
We just bought a new pizza stone and I was super excited to try it out. I was not sure how to cook both pizza's at the same time and I was starving and didn't want to wait. For some reason (which doesn't make sense now) I decided to put the stone on top and the regular pan on the bottom. Note to self- not a good plan. We came out with slightly burned BBQ chicken crust, and slightly under-cooked Chicken garlic pizza. Such is the story of my life....but still quite tasty!
No comments:
Post a Comment